This is an early original example made for just one year with the (very effective) twin leading shoe front brake.
The candy turquoise paint scheme with reverse graphics also denotes a 1972 model which in this case has been completely re-built including:
- Reconditioned crankshaft and seals
- New pistons and rings (although still on standard bores which were relatively unworn
- Carburettors ultrasonically cleaned
- Electronic ignition fitted
- New wheels, spokes, tyres, tubes and brakes
- New paintwork
- Re-conditioned switchgear and clocks
- Fitted with an electronic anti wet-sump device
The machine has been fully serviced in our own workshops but this was more of a check over as the bike has only covered a hundred or so miles from re-build. I have road tested the bike myself and it is one of the nicest GT380’s that I have experienced.
Please contact David on telephone number 01246863383.
We have more classic and modern bikes available. Please look at other listings or telephone us on the number above.