The proud previous owner of this very special Royal Enfield has spent literally thousands of pounds on upgrading and updating this machine.
With a Hitchcock performance crankshaft, camshaft & big valves cost nearly £3000 alone!!! This 612CC bike goes like no other Royal Enfield single!
The list of upgrades is endless see below
- Hitchcock’s crankshaft – engine now 612cc £2,225.00
- performance cams £265.00
- performance valves & springs £164.00
- power commander (dyno tuned)
- dual seat £242.00
- screen £150.00
- chrome indicators £54.00
- master cylinder cap £16.50
- tappets cover £19.50
- starter motor cover £30.00
- alloy frame caps (x6) £65.00
- stainless bar end mirrors 50.50
- adjustable brake & clutch levers £36.00
- steering damper £154.00
- GPS speedometer £80.00
- stainless cable guides £42.00
- Exhaust blue preventative £28.50
- silencer (wild boar) £100.00
- brake & gear lever pegs £15.00
- kick-start shaft cover £7.50
- stainless heel guards £44.00
- footrest machined from solid billet £66.00
- headlamp grill £33.00
- gear change rod stainless £19.50
- chain guard stainless £66.00
- all bolts & cap screws polished stainless £150.00
- exhaust guard £23.00
- electrics cover plate £55.00
- ALL ORIGINAL POARTS & SOME EXTRAS INCLUDED.
Please contact David on telephone number 01246863383.
We have more classic and modern bikes available. Please look at other listings or telephone us on the number above.